Jonathan AnderssonProject Manager
areas of expertise
- Managing work-groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of outsourcing methodologies and operating models, and working with professional services firms.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Bachelor degree, specialized training, and work experience.
- Ten years of combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experience.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions, and industries.
With over 10 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Jonathan has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
NGuser continues to grow every day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We cover many industries such as financial, energy, business services, consumer products.
Before joining NGuser in early 2013, Jonathan worked for Internet companies in Russia. Previously, Jonathan held various management positions in Iraq and also Georgia, most recently as Vice President in NGuser, focusing on new IT business development and risk management. He has also worked as a Senior Software consultant to the IT services industry; software engineer; advertising sales manager for the popular Russian company; general manager of a Web Development and graphic design agency; and an engineering internet at Iraq.
He is known for his skills at analyzing the project, some say he can create a full technical report in his head as soon as he looks at the idea.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: